Client: Consortium of developers
Location: Billingshurst, West Sussex
- Created over 5,000 m2 of native wild flower habitat by removing the topsoil, laying specialist turf and sowing specially selected wild flower meadow seed.
- Planted native tree and shrub species and installed tree guards to enhance the site’s characteristics
- Installed post and rail stock proof fencing to protect the site from local livestock
- Constructed two hibernacula and a series of basking mounds
- One year on and the site looks fantastic!